- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team at a large apartment community near Gurnee and the Wisconsin border.
Work with the site Maintenance Manager to:
- Understand and execute preventative maintenance programs for your multi-family property
- Assist in identifying issues at assigned property and contribute to the development of effective solutions
- Execute work orders efficiently and completely
- Complete assigned work with an attention to detail
Experience & Skills/Qualifications:
- High school graduate with some college or perhaps a military veteran with mechanical aptitude
- 2-5+ years of Apartment Maintenance Experience
- A working knowledge of building systems and products
- Ability to handle physical workload
- An understanding that any buying process starts with your own estimate of what the cost should be
- Self-motivated with excellent time and project management skills
- Understanding of the need for a collaborative effort among the members of the Maintenance Team
To apply, reply to this with cover letter, resume and salary history
Prairie Management & Development, Inc.Why Work Here?
Stable mission-based company with great benefits and opportunity for growth!
Prairie Management & Development, Inc. (PMD) is a mission-driven property development and management firm with over 40 years of industry experience. PMD’s primary focus is to provide, through construction and preservation, clean, safe and affordable housing for the residents, including for some who are most in need. The company owns and/or manages 40+ projects, all of which are located in the Midwest. Company headquarters is located on North Michigan Avenue in Chicago.
AddressRound Lake Beach, IL