Construction Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking an additional Construction Project Manager to join our team!
Responsibilities: This individual will provide operational support to the General Manager and other Senior Team members in the following:
- Assess new acquisition opportunities
- Estimate, bid, let, and manage construction/renovation projects from conception to completion
- Define and maintain preventative maintenance programs for portfolio properties, both residential and commercial/industrial
- Assist in identifying issues at assigned properties and develop effective solutions
Experience and Qualifications:
- Carpenter Foreman (or other journeyman tradesman) with proven leadership skills and an understanding of the need for a coordinated, collaborative effort among the trades
- 10+ years of construction experience with 5+ years in supervisory roles
- Comprehensive knowledge of building systems, products, construction details and design
- Familiarity with building codes, the permitting process, and high-quality standards
- Experience working with architects and engineers, and the ability to read and apply blueprints
- Proven experience in the maintenance and renovation of multi-family structures
- Thorough understanding of the bidding process
- Solid understanding of quality vs. price and how to balance the two concepts
- Ability to see the “Big Picture” while always being cognizant of the details
- Self-motivated with excellent time- and project-management skills
Our Investment in You:
- Competitive market compensation package
- Medical PPO plan (premiums paid by employer)
- Life insurance (premiums paid by employer)
- Short-term disability and long-term disability insurance (premiums paid by employer)
- Dental and vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Seven (7) paid holidays each year
- Fifteen (15) PTO days in first year
Prairie Management & Development, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Prairie Management & Development, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?