Pharmacy Benefits Contract Manager
Prairie Bleeding and Clotting Center Springfield, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Pharmacy Benefits Contract Manager to become a part of our team! You will provide support as follows
- Conduct research in order for our pharmacy to apply for insurance contracts
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of pharmacy contracts
- Investigate facts to help in the negotiation with Pharmacy Benefit Managers
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state, federal and contractual rules and regulations
- Record, store and keep adequate files regarding contract data
- Previous experience with Pharmacy Benefit Mangers (PBMs) and pharmacy contract negotiations
- Familiarity with pharmacy contracts research
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Prairie Bleeding and Clotting CenterWhy Work Here?
Wonderful work environment, collegial work mates, great salary and benefits.
Practice dedicated to blood related disorders such as bleeding disorders, clotting disorders and other hematologic issues.