- Expired: October 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2003, Praesum Healthcare provides administrative services for healthcare providers in key geographical locations throughout the Northeast, mid-Atlantic, and Southeast regions. Praesum is an established leader in the healthcare industry. With a solid, growth-focused business model, strong finances, and expert management team, Praesum will continue to grow in the years to come. Praesum currently provides services to behavioral health facilities providing all levels of care from inpatient psychiatric and substance abuse detoxification, through SUD and mental health outpatient clinics, and several diagnostic reference laboratories.
As a full-service back-office provider, Praesum, as part of its suite of services manages human resources and personnel recruitment.
As a Healthcare Recruiter, you will be responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the provider networks. You'll achieve this through the development of precise recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies while developing new and innovative recruiting techniques. In your position, you will deliver high-quality candidates, network wide and help advance the brands across professional communities while keeping management informed on long-range recruiting healthcare trends and making appropriate recommendations.
WHY you should join the team:
• Industry leading compensation
• Competitive bonus structure with UNLIMITED potential
• Relocation assistance to the warm and sunny South Florida
• Proprietary recruiting platform that makes the candidate/recruiter experience seamless, ultimately making your job easier.
Training and Support:
• State of the art training by a team with decades of experience in recruiting
• Access to Grant Cardone Sales Training University
• Leadership support driving assistance and teamwork throughout the organization
you know discuss
• Consult with leadership to identify personnel needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
• Effectively manage the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
• Work cooperatively with facility leaders to develop and implement recruitment staffing strategies based on a thorough understanding of the work environment, culture and use that knowledge to help candidates fully understand the opportunity.
• Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
• Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diverse candidates.
• Coordinate college recruiting initiatives, attend career fairs for recruiting and company recognition, develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting, give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
• Ensure accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
• Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
• Associates/Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• 2-3 years of experience working full cycle recruiting
• Ability to travel as needed
Full time employees may be eligible for the following:
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and STD/LTD options
• Medical FSA and Dependent Care Account
• $25,000.00 Basic Life Insurance
• 401k with 6% company match
• Accrued PTO Plan
• Education reimbursement
• Career Advancement Opportunities
AddressLake Worth, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Praesum Healthcare