PracticeMax is seeking a full-time Client Manager for our Shreveport, LA office. The Client Manager is responsible for overall management and performance of the billing team. The ideal candidate has the ability to triage many requests at once, while providing superior customer service to PracticeMax clients. They successfully lead their team members and ensure that efforts are consistently aligned with clients' contractual terms and established team objectives. The position maintains billing responsibility for some clients, which includes conducting comprehensive follow up on unpaid, denied and underpaid claims in accordance with policies.
- Oversee the billing and collection processes; ensuring all functions are completed in accordance with client/corporate goals.
- Applies broad knowledge to solve other's challenges and leads the solutions to problems.
- Understands own role and the interrelationships among various work teams in delivering a high level of customer service excellence.
- Assesses/monitors workload and balances resources for the team.
- Review AR system and EOB to resolve incorrect denials. Denial management to include payer denials and denial solutions.
Skills / Qualifications
- 1 year of follow-up and denial management experience within the last three years.
- Basic understanding of coding concepts: ICD-9, ICD-10 and CPT-4.
- Basic Understanding of Medical Terminology.
- Efficient and accurate typing skills.
- Manage own time and work assignments effectively.
- Understanding of HIPAA requirements.
- Field understanding of insurance, capitation and fee for service billing.
- Detail oriented, excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent, required.
- Some college, preferred.
PracticeMax provides a comprehensive suite of business solutions that help healthcare providers maximize their operations and financial performance while delivering optimal patient care. PracticeMax serves a diverse mix of healthcare providers, including hospital- and office-based providers, urgent care facilities, hospitals, medical billing companies, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), Regional Extension Centers (RECs), Senior Housing facilities and more. We offer competitive wages, full benefits and a friendly, professional environment. If you are looking for an exciting position in a growing industry we invite you to apply. PracticeMax provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.