Do you get excited about lowering healthcare costs and helping local businesses grow? Are you a self starter and like to work independently?
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of the our small development team, you will work together with the CTO of the company to develop new applications that help small healthcare practices run their businesses more efficiently. You will work against fixed timelines and your success will be measured by the ability to deliver well-designed solutions. Your tasks include:
- Capturing customer requirements and translating them into software specifications
- Closely working with customers, partners and internal teams to enhance the solution and systems, troubleshooting data issues etc.
- Quickly learning new mathematical or technical methods
- Building robust and scalable solutions using software engineering best practices
- Working with UX designers, cross-functional teams, and collaborating with other teams to develop scalable and robust solutions
- Iteratively testing, refining and improving code
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
- BS or MS in Computer science with experience in developing front-end applications
- Experience with machine learning a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent communication, relationship skills and a strong team player
- You are a self-starter, goal-oriented, and a striving-for-perfection engineer
- An ideal candidate will demonstrate a proven track record of enterprise-grade product releases preferably as cloud-based solutions
- Must be able to work on-site in Redmond, WA
- Be able to demonstrate skills with personal projects, GitHub repository, and/or open source contributions.
- Experience creating mockups.
- Python, NodeJS, and/or Java or C# programming experience.
- Experience working with PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge in Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, and/or React
- Manipulating SVG with D3
Practice by NumbersPractice by Numbers is a software as a service company specializing in Business Analytics for Dental offices.