Call Center Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Call Center Representative - Full Time Permanent Position - High Volume Call Center
If you have Customer Service Skill and experience in a call center environment - This may be a wonderful opportunity for you!
Summary of Duties: Responsible for superior customer service by answer phones and addressing patient inquiries. Resolve billing issues using processes and maintain/log account information.
· Ability to work proficiently and efficiently on a timely manner under pressure
· Ability to effectively communicate by phone and in writing
· Superior attention to detail
· Strong customer service, organizational and follow-up skills
· Ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Great listening and communication skills
· Data entry skills
· Proven track record of customer service skills
· Previous experience in medical industry preferred
- Handling high volume calls
- Bilingual/Spanish a plus
· Understanding of collection rules and regulations
· Some knowledge of Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) coding, billing and reimbursement
for commercial insurance, Medicaid and Medicare
· Understanding of medical billing and medical terminology (Hospital and Physician)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Medical Billing systems preferred
Practice Management Resource GroupWhy Work Here?
We recognize that our people are fundamental to the success of PMRG. Great Benefits. Team Atmosphere
PMRG is a third party medical billing facility.
18670 Graphics DriveBurbank, IL
BusinessView all jobs at Practice Management Resource Group