Fire Alarm & Security Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Systems Technologies is an industry leader in the design, construction and maintenance of electrical and low voltage systems in Wisconsin. We are seeking Fire Alarm Technicians & Security Specialist to join our fast growing and dynamic team to support growth across Wisconsin. Locations include: Milwaukee, WI, Neenah, WI and Northern WI. This position will have multiple roles highlighted below.
If you're committed to customer service and producing an outstanding product, we think you'll find Systems Technologies to be an exciting place to contribute and grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with hardware and software related to commercial and industrial fire alarm systems
- Receive training and certifications that pertain to fire alarm systems as needed
- Install, program, test, and troubleshoot fire alarm system panels, devices, and wiring.
- Understand that the fire alarm system is a part of a buildings’ life safety system that could potentially save life and/or property
- Understand and adhere to state, local, and national codes that pertain to fire alarm systems
- Manage and schedule own time to meet the deadlines and needs of customers
- Travel and manage multiple projects daily
- Work in a team environment to meet a common goal
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience installing, testing and troubleshooting fire alarm systems
- Nicet certified in fire alarm systems preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Competent computer and programming skills
- Excellent organizational skills and accurate record keeping
- Positive attitude and high integrity with the ability to make solid connections with customers
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. at a time
- Must be physically capable of pulling wires and cables through conduit
- Prolonged periods of standing, kneeling, bending, work overhead, and climbing ladders and scaffolding
- Must be able to see color to discern color coded wiring
- This is a union position through local union 494 with included benefits
PPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females are encouraged to apply
Ppc Partners Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?