- Posted: over a month ago
FULL TIME, LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH POWERS PLUMBING! IMMEDIATELY HIRING
$20 - $40 AN HOUR + 40 HOUR WORK WEEK + UNLIMITED OVERTIME & DOUBLETIME!
Powers Plumbing is looking for Field Service Plumbers to join our team. The Field Service Plumbers will be based out of our San Diego office and is responsible for providing on-site client installation, repairs, and maintenance of their plumbing equipment.
The ideal candidate is prompt and reliable, has superior support skills and excellent communication. He/she will have a proven track record of client satisfaction and is motivated to provide superior service.
Company vehicle, gas card, uniforms, health care, dental, vision, 401k, vacation pay, holiday pay, sick pay, Costco membership, professional training, PHCC, and continued development. Team members can also take advantage of overtime and double time pay.
- Support the Client – Oversee all services and perform service, repair, or maintenance on equipment, fixtures, and drains. Troubleshoot issues and resolve any requests or concerns that come up in a timely manner. Perform tests to ensure systems are error-free. Maintain relationships with customers and follow company guidelines.
- Equipment and Service – Troubleshoot each problem and guide customers on what is going on. Create reports of customer service calls. Make suggestions for equipment upgrades while maintaining the current inventory, including vans and trucks.
- Plumbing Technicians - Must be able or willing to learn how to install, repair, and maintain pipes for carrying water, sewage, gas and other liquids to residential, industrial and commercial facilities. Install and repair sinks, toilets and other plumbing fixtures, as well as appliances including dishwashers and garbage disposals.
- High school diploma or GED required; Journeyman certification preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships with the customer and display excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage your workflow in a timely and consistent manner
- Ability to lift to 55 pounds
- Problem-solving skills and mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills including Ipad, and current technology standards
- Knowledgeable about all safety requirements
About Powers Plumbing:
Powers Plumbing is family owned, locally operated and was established in Mission Hills, San Diego in 1914. With 107 years in the industry we continue to prove our dedication to serving our customers. Our team members enjoy a work environment that promotes a positive atmosphere and service oriented culture. We are a residential service oriented company looking to grow quickly. We want top notch service plumbing specialists.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Diego, CA
ConstructionView all jobs at Powers Plumbing