Customer Service skills and experience are wanted for an Entry Level Account Manager Position. Candidates with previous customer service experience will be trained in other areas of customer account management, including marketing and sales, and have opportunities for Management positions as well.
**Immediate Interviews available for the Account Manager positions**
Experience Wanted From:
- Customer Service Based Positions
- Retail sales and customer service
- Call center customer service
- Restaurant and Hospitality/ Customer Relations
- General business customer service and relations
Our Company Culture:
- Merit Based, be rewarded for your efforts and hard work instead of your seniority on the job
- Laid back yet professional
- Competitive yet supportive
- Team oriented
- Goal oriented and driven to succeed
- Moral and character based
- Provide in person sales based presentations to retail customers
- NO TELEMARKETING OR COLD CALLING
- Develop customer relationships
- Represent major, nationwide Clients
This is an ENTRY LEVEL position – meaning we will provide full training to the right candidates. Use your previous customer service experience and advance your career with further training on the job!
Develop Personal Skills In:
- Public Speaking
- Professional Communications
- Time Management
- Organization and Prioritization
- Goal setting
- Hours: FT available
- Pay: $35,000-$45,000/yr + bonuses
- Shifts: Morning and afternoon
- Benefits: Yes
- No experience necessary! Paid training is offered for the right candidate
Check out our site!
The successful candidate will not only benefit from a guaranteed base salary, bonuses, uncapped commission structure, but will also have an exciting, fast-paced working atmosphere. On top of that, they will also receive superb career development opportunities.