Plastic Surgery Studios seeks a motivated, well-rounded web designer/developer to join its design team. We are looking for a multi-talented person who can think differently, problem solve, and experiment with the latest trends in user interface design and development.
- Expertise in creating responsive designs for desktop, mobile, tablet
- Expertise in site architecture
- Expertise in prototyping tools including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and InVision
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Can articulate the reasoning behind your design decisions
- Can think through user problems while understanding technical constraints
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects throughout their production cycle
- Ability to work on multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Understand user behaviors as they relate to web design
- Produce pixel-perfect visual artifacts for responsive web design
- Design, create, and modify websites
- Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats
- Adhere to web standards and optimize content and graphics for accessibility
- Collaborate with clients, marketing, writers, developers and other designers
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient with Wordpress CMS environment
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field
- At least three (3) years of experience in web, programming, online publishing, or related field
If you are a self-starter, self-learner, and problem solver who wants to learn and grow in this exciting and dynamic field, please email your resumé, cover letter and a link to your portfolio.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.