Director, Product Solutions
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Powerley’s Director of Product Solutions acts as the organization’s leader over a variety of strategic functions within the organization, including its utility product strategy, market research and product success in the field. The individual will act as a catalyst for collaboration within the organization between key disciplines, ensuring alignment on strategy, while relying on deep-dive investigation and data analysis to derive key insights that will spur innovation and path forward for the company.
The Director of Product Solutions will play a crucial role in defining the product roadmap for Powerley, utilizing input from Powerley’s utility customers, vision from the company’s leaders and the group’s own analysis and research to inform the future path.
- Serve as Powerley’s leader of the product solutions discipline, defining and driving its utility product needs and ensuring alignment with corporate strategy and consumer experience
- Generation of key insights through research, testing and analysis for the product and company
- Act as the key bridge between the technology and sales disciplines to align the needs from customer demands and product ideas
- Interface with potential and current customers to understand their strategic needs, then create documentation that helps define it
- Continually refine the product solution offering, including updating/enhancing current offerings and identifying opportunities for new solutions to provide to Powerley’s utility clients
- Oversee key aspects of the product management process, including product planning, requirements gathering and defining, business case generation, pricing and product marketing
- Collaborate with Sales, Regulatory and Customer Success to understand emerging needs in the field from utilities
- Work closely with the Design and Development teams to properly convey product objectives and understand functionality to ensure it aligns
- Prioritize products and their features and functionality, including recommending and conducting tests as needed
- Serve as a key member of the company’s product steering committee, bring forward key information around market research, competitive intelligence and product performance in the field to inform decisions
- Maintain market landscape, with understanding of the industry’s five forces, with a particular lens on the utility energy space
- Market requirements documents, defining the utility customer wants and needs, including what the product is, who it’s for, potential competitors and drivers for its inclusion
- Competitive analysis to clearly understand core competition and their value proposition, which could be holistic to the company or solution-specific
- Comprehensive product requirements documentation
- Utility-focused analysis, including product solution performance to success criteria, such as energy savings, customer satisfaction or reduce costs
- Go-to market strategy solutions, based on the product and utility customer need
You don’t need ten different apps for every connected bulb, switch, appliance and camera in your home. You only need one - the one that allows you to manage your energy and your home. Via Powerley, all your smart devices work harmoniously together to deliver a personalized experience that is enriched with true energy insight.
Bridging the smart home to the smart grid is no small feat. Our solution was built hand-in-hand with energy utilities, the industry that powers our daily lives – stretching from energy plants to the light bulbs in your home. Through the utilities, your home is already connected. Powerley just adds the extra ingredients to make it intelligent.
Together, Powerley and energy utilities are blazing a new trail to a smarter home. More than a product, Powerley is a partner. We’re driving new levels of energy efficiency and customer engagement while building new utility business models. Move faster with a turnkey utility-tested platform, and move smarter with data and insights that strengthen your business and your customer relationships.
AddressRoyal Oak, MI
Get fresh Production Solutions jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.