Warehouse Team Member - FULL TIME
Powerhouse Recycling Inc Salisbury, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
Come join our growing team with availability to start immediately! Powerhouse Recycling is a national, market leading, certified electronics recycling and refurbishment firm that is locally owned and based out of Salisbury, NC since 2008. Earn money in a career that develops valuable skills in the ever-changing world of IT equipment, all while doing good for the environment!
We are seeking candidates for a number of critical positions. Our ideal candidates will recognize potential growth opportunities within a well-established and sustainable business which recognizes employee contributions and offers rapid advancement opportunities at all levels. We have big plans for the future and would love the opportunity to share how you could play a major role in them. Don’t only seek out a job, seek out a solidified career path by joining PHR’s team!
- Competitive pay with 40 hours / week
- Healthcare Benefits
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- 401(k) with Dollar-for-Dollar Matching
- 1-hour Lunch Break
- Nights and Weekends off
- Career and IT Skills Development
Join our team and develop valuable IT and electronics knowledge skills, and abilities within the fast growing, global electronics recycling and refurbishment industry. Powerhouse holds internationally recognized certifications assuring employees health and safety.
We have the following available positions within our warehouses:
- Sort, separate, & dismantle electronics
- PC and Laptop Technician / Testing
- Industrial Custodian
- Must be able to understand and adhere to all safety requirements
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds individually & more than 50 pounds with a Team Lift (2-person lift)
- Strong decision making / Attention to detail
Experience, Education, and Skills that could help
- Experience working in a warehouse and / or using hand tools and power drills a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
- Ability to calculate a cost benefit analysis a plus
- Ability to work well in a team
As a Woman Owned Business; we strive to support Diversity & Inclusion as an Equal Opportunity Employer and as a Second Chance Employer. If you require assistance and / or reasonable accommodation; please do not hesitate to contact HR at Powerhouse Recycling.
Powerhouse Recycling Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Powerhouse Recycling Inc