- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The primary objective of the CSR is to assist customers with account sign-up, order processing, and providing accurate and timely responses to inquiries, questions, or complaints with superior professionalism, courtesy, and empathy.
Our CSR is an on-site role working directly with consumers available to start immediately. Our firm is aggressively abiding by all CDC, state, and local mandates to ensure your health and safety, as well as our customers, are not compromised.
- Provide superior sales and customer support through one-on-one meetings and serve as the primary contact
- Work directly with the sales departments to effectively escalate product and account-related issues
- Initiate contact with a high level of potential customers daily and convert a targeted percentage to new sales accounts
- Troubleshoot customer problems, identify root causes, and use company sales tools and resources to determine a resolution
- Updates customer information and meticulously ensures accurate entry of confidential customer information
- The CSR is an upstanding example of our core values and believes in our commitment to excellence carrying that throughout all customer interactions, client meetings, brainstorming sessions, sales targets, and projects
As an organic growth and future-focused organization, we always look towards the future and hire top-tier candidates who possess a forward-thinking mindset. Our goal is to provide superior mentorship, regular coaching, and constructive feedback so that our team members have the opportunity to become future managers and leaders in our firm.
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales setting
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and active-listening skills
- Extremely punctual, dependable, and professional
- Have a positive mindset and thrive in team settings
- Competitive commission packages
- Career opportunities
- Close-knit, family-oriented team culture
- High-energy, entrepreneurial office environment
- Travel opportunities to places like Cabo, Las Vegas, and Cancun in the future
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Powerhouse Promotions