Power Plus is looking for a SHOP-YARD WORKER in our Phoenix AZ office. This position involves maintenance of shop and yard, building and repairing field equipment, loading trucks and maintaining a well-stocked warehouse.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Mechanically inclined with ability to build and repair electrical equipment including but not limited to wire meters, distribution panels, Assist mechanics as needed
· Able to use all power and hand tools safely
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 75 lbs
· Self-starter and ability to work unsupervised
· Ability to drive forklift and load and unload equipment
· Adhere to OSHA safety rules and use of equipment – hard hats, etc.
· Adhere to Power Plus safety and quality standards when setting and/or picking up equipment
· Clean and maintain shop and yard on a daily basis
Qualifications and Skills
· GED or equivalent experience
· Must have a valid California Drivers License
· Must have a good driving record
· Must be driving for 5+ years
Job Type: Full-time