PowerMeans Electrical Contracting Inc Annapolis, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Are you a driven and inspired individual looking to start a career off on the right foot? The electrical trade is a very rewarding and lucrative career path and starting in the trade with the right company willing to teach and mentor your progress is the best way to ensure that outcome. Becoming an apprentice electrician is the first step toward becoming a fully licensed and capable journeyman electrician. We need driven individuals to work within our commercial construction division, working with a talented team of industry professionals. Only motivated individuals need apply who are ready to be challenged and hit the ground running.
What PowerMeans can expect from you:
- To organize and install various electrical construction materials as directed by supervisor
- To maintain timelines in a fast-paced office environment
- To be open to new concepts and processes, and to be results driven
- To provide innovative ideas and processes to ensure continued company growth and development
What you can expect from PowerMeans:
- Numerous opportunities to advance in company
- A culture that encourages open communication, free from bureaucracy
- Continued training and development in office management field
- Recognition and compensation for achievement of goals
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide assistance to electrical foreman for commercial contracted projects from start to finish, demolition to final inspection.
- Ability to think critically about problems and solutions, while keeping an open mind during installation.
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics and use an array of tools and diagnostic devices to service and install electrical system components.
- Organize, gather and install electrical materials within construction job sites
- Cutting, bending and installing conduits, supports and wiring per code
- Provide electrical service installations to include panel boards and transformers
- Install lighting fixtures, supports and controls per contract documents
- Maintain positive professional relationships with clients and vendors to ensure repeat opportunities
- Strong desire to be a part of a start-up/high growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit and a fast-paced, results-oriented culture; Demonstrate understanding and enthusiastic agreement with the vision and mission of PowerMeans Contracting
- Successful at thinking quickly and independently, relying on critical thinking, personal judgement and experience to make decisions and accomplish tasks
- 1+ years of professional commercial construction experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic computer skills including MS Outlook, MS Excel, Adobe
- Excellent communications skills
- Consistently meet strict and aggressive deadlines
- Extremely self-motivated
- Starting hourly rate of $12/hr - $18/hr depending on experience
- Retirement account with company contribution
- Health benefits including vision and dental
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Company vehicle possible
PowerMeans Electrical Contracting IncWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, great benefits, and numerous opportunities for growth!
PowerMeans is a leading electrical contractor in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan region, and newly expanded into the Central Texas market, providing the highest quality electrical services and industry-leading tradesman development. Serving the commercial and industrial markets, our goal is for businesses and organizations to feel the relief of being personally connected to experts, who take the complicated and dangerous and make it safe and simple!
17 Pinewood StreetAnnapolis, MD