Are you highly ambitious and motivated and wanting to work at a place where YOU are valued? Our electrical contracting and service company is growing quickly, and we're hiring! We're in need of highly skilled and capable electricians that can help build some of the most impressive and technically challenging spaces in the industry! Enhance your career in the electrical trade with the right company willing to teach and mentor your progress, and take an active approach in enhancing your skill set and building your potential! Apply today to learn more about what we do and why we do it… and what makes PowerMeans such a special team to be a part of!
Only highly motivated individuals need apply who are ready to be challenged and excited for incredible opportunity!
- Provide job site leadership, supervision and installation of electrical materials on various commercially contracted projects; from start to finish, demolition to final inspection.
- Plan and prioritize job-site work efforts as required to ensure construction schedule compliance while optimizing budgets.
- Instruct, coach and mentor subordinate employees in the techniques and procedures employed in the electrical trade.
- Critically assess problems and solutions, while keeping a “beginners-mind” during installation.
- Maintain positive professional relationships with clients and vendors to ensure repeat business opportunities
- Read and interpret blueprints and schematics and use an array of tools and diagnostic devices to service and install electrical system components.
- Provide electrical service distribution installations to include panel boards, transformers & duct banks
- Install lighting fixtures, supports and controls per contract documents
- Organize, gather and install electrical materials within construction job sites
- Cut, bend and install conduits, supports and wiring per code
- Successful completion of accredited apprenticeship program recognized by the state labor department
- 5+ years of professional commercial construction experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic computer skills including MS Outlook, MS Excel, Adobe
- Excellent communications skills
- Consistently meet strict and aggressive deadlines
- Extremely self-motivated
- Starting hourly rate of $18/hr - $30/hr depending on experience
- Retirement account with company contribution
- Health benefits including vision and dental
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Company vehicle possible
PowerMeans Electrical Contracting Inc
Why Work Here?PowerMeans is a leading electrical contractor in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan region, providing the highest quality electrical services at affordable rates. Serving both residential and commercial markets, our goal is to build and foster lasting relationships with employees and customers alike, through unparalleled performance and innovation!
Awesome team, great benefits, and numerous opportunities for growth!