Human Resources Manager
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to become a part of team! You will be responsible for managing HR activities for the organization.
- Manage overall human resources function for staff and provide support to affiliate entities
- Recommend, develop, and implement human resources policies and procedures and ensure company-wide adherence
- Develop, and implement a company wide employee disciplinary action policy
- Assist with disciplinary action process with management as needed
- Maintain management guidelines by annually updating and administering employee handbook
- Recommend, develop, and implement a high-quality, company-wide performance review process
- Lead recruitment process for open management positions
- Assist in internal communications and implementation of culture and team-building strategies and programs
- Assist in the implementation of on-going training for each individual/department
- Assist in the implementation of employee recognition programs throughout company and affiliates entities.
- Participate in payroll and benefits administration, including facilitation of payroll changes
- Serve as a sounding board for employee matters and facilitate conflict resolution
- Lead the onboarding process, ensuring a smooth integration of all employees and conveyance of the overall vision
- Manage off-boarding process accurately and professionally
- Creating recruitment plans, interview schedules and evaluation standards in accordance with HR methodologies and labor laws
- Researching compensation standards set by industry and governing bodies in order to create salary structures and administer employee benefits
- Maintain human resource records, and ensure compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements as it relates to employment
- Manage employee grievance resolution
- Handle all confidential and human resource matters with discretion
Education & Experience
- Minimum 7 years in a human resources management role with experience in a mid-sized organization
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in human resources required
- HR Certification in (SHRM, PHR, SHRL) required
- Well versed in basic employment laws; remains current with HR laws and legislation that could impact our organization
- Highly organized, responsible, reliable, and detail-oriented
- Possesses a high level of people skills
- Proven ability to multitask and work independently
- Articulate and a strong communicator
- Experienced problem-solver
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills and interpersonal skills
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Adaptable, flexible, and resilient
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Extensive knowledge of labor laws
It’s an exciting time at PowerGrid Services as we continue our journey to modernize the technology in the utility industry.
PowerGrid Services provides services to the utility sector and beyond. The owners and management team of PowerGrid have been in the industry for over thirty years and have established values which focus on cultivating relationships that benefit our customers, our employees and our company.
PowerGrid Services, LLCHartselle, AL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.