Account Representative - Must be located in Sioux City, Iowa area or self relocate to the area
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Primary expectations of an Account Representative are to sell Power/mation distribution product lines in assigned account base and develop new accounts by planning and performing sales calls, assessing customer needs, preparing quotes, closing orders, and following up on all related activities. The ideal candidate will have related technical sales experience (automation preferred) with strong technical problem solving capabilities, engineering/Technical degree related to mechanical, electrical, science, factory automation and/or equivalent technical experience related to Power/mation product lines preferred. Additionally, it is strong plus if the individual has successfully completed Power/mation's Technical Sales training program.
- Must live in NW Iowa area or be willing to self relocate there
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems in order to assist customers in specifying products
- Ability to work independently in order to effectively focus efforts to achieve maximum productivity and results
- Problem solving abilities in order to provide correct solutions for customers
- Ability to travel to offsite business/customer locations
- Knowledge of comparable Power/mation product lines in order to communicate product information
- Good listening, written and verbal communication skills in order to communicate product features and benefits to customers
- Organizational skills and time management in order to ensure accounts are covered in an efficient manner
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSergeant Bluff, IA
BusinessView all jobs at Power/mation