Performance Marketing Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
PUPCO is a national distributor of channel framing products, telecom products and waterworks products. Our headquarters is in Charlotte, NC along with other offices disbursed throughout the US. For additional information, visit www.pupco.com. We are currently seeking a Performance Marketing Manager to join our team as a full-time employee at our Charlotte, NC location. This position will build PUPCO’s new Marketing function from the ground up. With a strong growth mindset, the ideal candidate will lead efforts to better understand, attract, and convert target customers. (S)He will build awareness of the PUPCO brand and products, and ultimately increase revenue growth.
- Develop marketing campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and generate new demand from target customers
- Partner with the VP, Sales & Marketing to successfully deliver discrete marketing projects/engagement such as branding, website relaunch etc.
- Generate compelling content to update PUPCO’s website and repositions it as a lead generation and ecommerce channel
- Set up and collaborate with 3rd party agencies and other vendor partners (branding, web support, campaign execution) to ensure expertise, engagement and alignment. Establish success metrics.
- Create targeted, compelling marketing and sales enablement content in partnership with Sales.
- Plan out the required marketing technology/ tools required, a key team member during implementation and acts as the primary business owner for their adoption and usage
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing channels and campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years relevant marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- Self-starter with high energy and desire to drive the business
- Experience on and offline marketing tactics: websites, ecommerce, SEO, Email marketing, sales collateral, catalogs
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects independently, handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proven expertise in digital marketing, campaign management, demand generation and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to build productive cross-functional relationships, especially with the sales organization, to support the strategic goals of the organization
- Familiar with marketing technology providers (CMS, Ecom, marketing automation, CRM)
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Creative eye for design
- Previous experience managing a team
- Previous distribution industry experience
- Ability to manage departmental budget
- Experience implementing new tools processes
- Familiarity with NetSuite ERP; particularly SuiteCommerce
- Experience rebranding/launching new brands
Relocation assistance is not offered.
PUPCO offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, a culture of continuous improvement and opportunity for career advancement through continued company growth.
Power Utility Products Co
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?