- Competitive pay
- Great resume experience
- Helping the community
- Virtual hiring
- Weekly payroll
- Health benefits
- Referral bonus
- 24 hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in a clinical setting
- Minimum 2 years experience of working with people with co-occurring disorders and/or who are homeless
- Training and limited experience working in infection control
- Current RN license in CA
- Current CPR certification
- Conducts visits to residents in Operation Safer Ground (OSG), safe housing for medically high-risk residents experiencing homelessness
- Gathers and assesses information about clients
- Provides nursing case management and assessment; monitors clients for significant and/or critical changes and documents all interventions provided to clients
- Educates clients about health care and disease prevention techniques to promote health and well-being interprets clinical data procedures, regimens and services to clients and families; and prepares educational materials and other resources.
- Coordinates and communicates with health care providers, professional and other agencies, and community representatives
- Consults with on-call medical screener as needed
- Service as a client advocate; assists clients with accessing health care providers and/or services
- Develops, modifies, and implements a nursing care plan, appropriate to the needs of the client, to ensure timely and appropriate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and evaluation.
- Conducts a baseline assessment of the client' s physical and psycho-social needs
Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team. Apply Now!
Refer and get $125 bonus!*
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.