Licensed Vocational Nurse - Behavioral Health - 9795_1580-07865387de93dd5d08067d229ca1d323
Power Personnel Pleasanton, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a LVN who wants competitive pay and interested in a possible 6-12 month contract-to-hire opportunity? Apply now at Power Personnel while this opportunity lasts!
For immediate consideration please email your resume at email@example.com
What' s in it for you:
- Weekly pay (direct deposit/debit card option)
- A contract-to-hire opportunity depending on performance
- Beautiful location in the Oakland/San Francisco Bay
- Health insurance
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- ...and many more great benefits!
What we are looking for:
- Highly-motivated LVNs
- LVN license
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work with clients with primary mental health diagnosis
- Assessment and evaluation
- Administer psychotropic medication by injection
- Manage med room
- Home visits
- Write up assessments and progress notes
- Provide transportation for clients to/from appointments (vehicle provided by county) and assist with appointment and follow up
- Assist client with completing forms, applying for benefits and connecting to resources
- De-escalation and crisis management skills.
- Prepares, presents and coordinates a verbal or written change of shift report.
- Ensures compliance with legal, regulatory, and clinical policies and procedures regarding medical care.
Power Personnel has been working with healthcare professionals like you since 1994. We are the experts in healthcare staffing in Northern California. That’ s why so many hospitals, clinics and healthcare facilities rely on us for filling critical positions. If you want competitive pay, excellent working conditions and a team that supports you, you need Power Personnel.
Refer and get $125 bonus for every referral! *
*In order to get the bonus, the person referred must work at least 20 shifts.
HealthcareView all jobs at Power Personnel