Certified Nursing Assistant #1287
Would you like to make more as a Certified Nursing Assistant? Apply now to make $28/hr on top of having flexible schedule and great working location!
- Per diem
- El Camino Health – Mountain View
Why You’ d Love to Work Here:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Great resume experience
- Weekly payroll
- Affordable Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Referral bonus
- 24-hour accessibility
- Personalized service
- Minimum 1 year of hospital experience
- Minimum 3 years of CNA experience
- EPIC/EMR experience
- Able to work on call or for a 12-hour shift
- Able to work at least 3 days a week
- Current CNA Certification
- Current BLS from the American Heart Association
- Open availability
- Provides professional age and culturally appropriate nursing care for assigned patients in the unit.
- In emergency situations, perform life-saving procedures, such as CPR.
- Monitors patients’ vital signs
- Must be well-versed in medical terminology, treatments and patient monitoring.
- Must exhibit patience and a nurturing manner.
- Leading Bay Area diversity healthcare staffing agency
- 25 years as woman-owned and minority-owned company
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled heathcare professionals.
- Client network includes Stanford Health Care, kaiser Permanente, Dignity Heath, El Camino Hospital, Valley Medical Center, various skilled nursing faciltities, and many more hospitals throughout the Bay Area!
Power Personnel is a leading Bay Area diversity health care staffing agency. Our company started and has continued for 25 years as a woman-owned and minority-owned company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. Our structured interview process is designed to eliminate bias and focus on key competencies in order to evaluate applicants based on their overall qualifications and skills. Every applicant receives consideration regardless of age, race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, or national origin. Our mission is to help our clients succeed by providing a talented workforce of diverse and highly-skilled healthcare professionals. Come join our engaged, creative, and innovative team! You will have the opportunity to work for clients such as Stanford Health Care, Kaiser Permanente, Dignity Health, El Camino Hospital, Valley Medical Center, various Skilled Nursing Facilities, and many more hospitals throughout the Bay Area. Apply Now!
Refer and get a $125 bonus for every referral!*
*In order to get the bonus, the referred person must work at least 20 shifts.