Regional Account Manager | Consumer Lending/Home Improvement
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Open to location-based in the Mountain Region.
PowerPay, a fast-growing financial technology company, is seeking a Regional Account Manager to actively drive the prospecting and sales growth for PowerPay’s consumer finance platform within the Home Improvement verticals. A primary focus for this role will be to target and secure Home Improvement contractors within your assigned territory. Many of these prospective contractors are being delivered to this sales team through our very successful marketing strategies. This will be augmented with organic territory development.
We are looking for individuals who have the desire to win, a tenacious appetite to be number one, and enjoy an independent work environment. This individual will be responsible for nurturing and growing the business following the sale. Our ideal candidate will have direct experience in home improvement finance, home improvement sales, or consumer finance experience.
- 3+ years B2B sales experience; preferably within the financing and/or home improvement sales industry
- Proven track record of sales success and ability to detail your success
- Self-starter with a strong desire to be #1
- Strong presentation skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong Phone, Email, Zoom computer skills
Desired but not required Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience in Home Improvement or financing
Benefits of working with PowerPay
- Base plus generous compensation structure
- Team-centric company culture
- Growth Opportunities
Get fresh Regions Financial jobs daily straight to your inbox!