Commercial Print and Wide Format Print Account Executive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Commercial Print/Wide-Format Print Sales Account Executive
Power Marketing + Printing has an immediate need for a successful, result-driven individual to join our sales team as an Account Executive for our digital/offset and wide format printing sales in the Atlanta metro area. The key duties of the Account Executive position include:
· Setting up client/prospective client meetings by phone, web conference or via in-person and by attending networking events
· Establishing new clients and managing/maintaining existing client relationships (70% new clients/30% existing)
· Selling our commercial print, digital storefront/web-to-print solutions to all clients and prospective clients
· Selling our wide/large format printing solutions to direct clients and resellers
The Account Executive will be responsible for planning and implementing a territory sales plan resulting in scheduled meetings that position our print solutions successfully with prospective customers, as well as maintaining high client service standards that attract and retain clients.
The successful Account Executive candidate will ideally have 5-7 years of proven success in an outside commercial print and wide/large format print sales role, with strong skills in developing relationships with marketing, marketing communications and procurement/purchasing decision-makers. The candidate will also have a solid track record of consistently establishing new accounts and exceeding goals.
Specific requirements for the Account Executive position include the following:
· Knowledge and experience in selling: Commercial Print/Digital Print Solutions (i.e., brochures, catalogs, marketing collateral and branded print solutions)
· Expertise in Wide/Large Format print sales
· Experience in selling Direct Mail Solutions and Kitting/Fulfillment solutions
· Familiarity with Web-to-Print, Online document/ communication solutions
· Knowledge and understanding of Promotional/Ad Specialty products and solutions
Candidate will have excellent communication skills and be capable of making a high number of sales calls each week either in-person or via online/web-based calls
Power Marketing + PrintingWhy Work Here?
Power Marketing + Printing is a fast-growing full-service commercial printer with three sister companies, with over 100 years of expertise.
Power Marketing + Printing is a full-service commercial printing firm focused on exceeding the needs of our clients and continuously bringing new and improved solutions to our clients, with innovative, quality-oriented and technology-based solutions that are differentiated. We have a culture of accountability and responsiveness to our clients and a close-knit, collegial environment.
3365 Martin Farm Rd. SuwaneeSuwanee, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Power Marketing + Printing