Commercial Electricians Needed
Power Labor Staffing Kansas City, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In search for Commercial Electricians for our commercial construction projects in the KC metro.
• Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures.
• Troubleshoot and perform routine work on electrical wiring and systems.
• Adhere to all quality & safety codes.
- Previous experience in electrical field and/or have completed one year of an electrician trade education
- Familiarity with electrical equipment, blueprints, tool, etc.
- Experience with installing, wiring, and performing work on electrical components and systems
- Able to work independently once directed with a task with a timely manner
- Able to perform troubleshoot for electrical issues
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Understand and adhere to all electrical codes, safety regulations, and wiring methods.
- Must have own electrical hand tools appropriate for this work
- Must have own car for reliable transportation
- Full-time work opportunities - 52 weeks / year
- 40 hours each week/ Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay
- Insurance provided
Please reply with your resume & contact info OR call us at 913-361-7775.
Power Labor StaffingWhy Work Here?
Beyond your typical construction company. Paid holidays, health benefits, 401K, paid weekly.
We treat our employees with respect and go the extra mile to give you the growth opportunities you deserve.
AddressKansas City, MO