Entry Level Sales Representative-
- $45,000 to $60,000 Yearly
Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that dream and achieve are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazines #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
Entry Level Sales Representative
When you work at a company where the CEO started at entry level less than a decade ago and worked his way to the top, you know we mean it when we say were preparing you to succeed in more than just your current position. As a full-time entry-level sales representative youll be trained in all of our products and be able to deliver interactive presentations that will teach communication skills, negotiation tactics, and strategic planning. This position is also the perfect entrance into all other aspects of our business.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Development and coordination of marketing strategies
- Promotion of Powers products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Delivery of interactive sales presentations on eco-friendly, green products and services
- Participation in ongoing training camps on a weekly basis
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- Keen sense of self-motivation, dignity and resolve
- Open-minded with a passion for learning a wide-range of skills that will carry through a variety of career paths
- Naturally relational and articulate individual who thrives in human interaction
- Desire to mentor other colleagues after refining your skill set
- BA/BS preferred
- Ability to work Mon Fri: 11 am to 7 pm & two Saturdays per month: 9 am to 3 pm
Salary and Benefits:
- Average first year income range: $45,000 - $60,000 (Base Salary plus commission and bonuses)
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based non-monetary rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and events
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free health screenings
- Rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, smart phones and tablets that will help you reach your earnings goals faster and more efficiently
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
Power Home RemodelingNorcross, GA
BusinessView All Power Home Remodeling Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.