HVAC Inside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
HVAC Inside Sales Representative
Power-Flo Technologies is seeking a reliable and dependable individual that is highly motivated with a strong work ethic to fill an immediate opening as an HVAC Inside Sales Representative.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible to support customers, outside sales, internal operations, and suppliers in all aspects of the pre-sale and post-sale processes.
- Prepare quotations – based on customer needs, or direction of outside sales, including price and availability; typically involving utilization of back-office business systems and supplier websites
- Manage bid requests from contractors and provide accurate and complete quotations; distribute to all interested parties
- Quotation follow-up via phone and e-mail
- Communicate with suppliers to secure special pricing, terms, etc. as needed
- Order entry, acknowledgment, purchasing, tracking, and expediting
- Communicate with all parties as needed to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Setup new accounts including coordination of credit applications
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to, ongoing maintenance of hard copy and electronic filing systems
- All other duties as assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of HVAC or HVAC background (at least 2 years technical training or experience)
- Familiarity with commercial electric heating products; duct heaters, wall heaters, baseboard, thermostats, electrical fan coil heaters, electric and hot water/steam air curtains, electric heat trace and controls
- Ability to read and understand mechanical specifications, drawings and schedules, some electrical symbols
- Ability to quote motor controllers, variable frequency drives, mechanical disconnect/safety switches
- Basic math, grammar, and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to become proficient with proprietary internal business systems
- High school degree, GED, or equivalent training (military) or work experience, preferred
- Strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
- Effective time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Team player who works well under pressure
- Professionalism and business acumen to portray the company in a positive manner
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and benefits package including health, disability, life insurance; 401(k) and long-term disability plans. For immediate consideration send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa.
Power-Flo Technologies and its subsidiaries participate in the USCIS E-Verify Program to verify that all new hires are authorized to work in the United States.
Power-Flo Technologies is a unique Family of Companies consisting of distributors, fabricators, manufacturers and motor and pump repair firms serving the New York metropolitan and New England areas. We are a Master Distributor and Manufacturers Representative with REAL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS.
The Power-Flo Technologies family of companies include United Electric Power, Aetna Electric, Long Island Electrical Distributors, Electric Switchboard Solutions, Misa Plumbing, Axis NJ LLC, Power-Flo Pumps and Systems, US Energy Group, Dittman and Greer, AAI, United-Richter, Twinco, Nassor Electric
Power-Flo Technologies Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?