- Posted: over a month ago
Power-Flo Technologies is seeking a reliable and dependable individual to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible to provide support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Provide general support to visitors
- Coordinate all aspects of on-site/off-site seminars
- Process and distribute mail
- Process daily remote bank deposits
- Order office supplies
- Support marketing efforts
- Order entry and expediting support
- Maintain electronic filing systems
- Lead management and follow-up with sales team
- Other duties upon request
Qualifications and Skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills in writing and verbal
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Very good team player who works well under pressure
- Professionalism and business acumen to portray the company in a positive manner
- Basic math, grammar, and computer skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Able to learn proprietary internal business systems
- High school degree, GED, or equivalent training (military) or work experience; preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation and benefits package including health, disability, life insurance; 401(k) and long-term disability plans. For immediate consideration send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements.
Full background checks and drug testing performed on all serious applicants.
Job Type: Full-time
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa.
Power-Flo Technologies and its subsidiaries participate in the USCIS E-Verify Program to verify that all new hires are authorized to work in the United States.
We conduct a full background check and pre-hire drug screen on all serious candidates.
Power-Flo Technologies is a unique Family of Companies consisting of distributors, fabricators, manufacturers and motor and pump repair firms serving the New York metropolitan and New England areas. We are a Master Distributor and Manufacturers Representative with REAL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS.
The Power-Flo Technologies family of companies include United Electric Power, Aetna Electric, Long Island Electrical Distributors, Electric Switchboard Solutions, Misa Plumbing, Axis NJ LLC, Power-Flo Pumps and Systems, US Energy Group, Dittman and Greer, AAI, United-Richter, Twinco, Nassor Electric
Power-Flo Technologies Inc
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?