Account Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REPORTS TO: Vice President and Industrial/OEM Sales
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Promotion of and sales activities for AAI, Power-Flo Technologies Automation, Control and Electrical products and services in the assigned territory or portfolio of assigned accounts.
Position Parameters Include but are not limited to the following:
Territory: Albany , NY Area
Type of Position: 90% Remote – project/quote reviews may be on-site at local branch
General hours of operation: 8am – 5pm – Must be flexible to get the job done!
Compensation Plan: Base plus Commission on GP.
Resources provided include but are not limited to the following: Cell phone / Company Vehicle / Laptop
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledge of AAI’s products and services
- Product knowledge of major vendor’s offerings
- Target Account Planning and execution
- Minimum 15 Sales Calls per week
- Promotional activities such as Lunch & Learns and Seminars
- Monthly expense reporting
- Weekly Call Reporting
- Involvement of and travel with vendor salespeople in assigned accounts and territory
- Utilization of AAI and Vendor resources for account penetration and sales growth
- Annual sales forecast and execution
- Vice President Sales, Industrial/OEM
- Inside Sales and Customer Service
- Application Engineering
- Manufacturing Operations Manager
- Apparatus Shop Operations
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 or 4 Year College Degree, Technical or Engineering preferred
- Minimum level of college courses completed
- Business to Business sales experience
- Knowledge and use of a PCOTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to Operate a Motor Vehicle
- Valid NYS Drivers License
- Ability to demonstrate products
- Feature & benefit selling
- Proficient use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
Please review our product and service line at https://www.powerflotechnologies.com/ for details on the company.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa currently. Power-Flo Technologies and its subsidiaries participate in the USCIS E-Verify Program to verify that all new hires are authorized to work in the United States.
We conduct a full background check and pre-hire drug screen on all serious candidates.
Power-Flo Technologies is a unique Family of Companies consisting of distributors, fabricators, manufacturers and motor and pump repair firms serving the New York metropolitan and New England areas. We are a Master Distributor and Manufacturers Representative with REAL SYSTEMS SOLUTIONS.
The Power-Flo Technologies family of companies include United Electric Power, Aetna Electric, Long Island Electrical Distributors, Electric Switchboard Solutions, Misa Plumbing, Axis NJ LLC, Power-Flo Pumps and Systems, US Energy Group, Dittman and Greer, AAI, United-Richter, Twinco, Nassor Electric
Power-Flo Technologies Inc
Get fresh VP Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.