Skills and Qualifications:
Greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position. Tasks & Responsibilities: Prepares food neatly, accurately and in a timely manner.
Experience & Skills: Minimum 1 year experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
1) Prepares sandwiches to individual order of customers: Receives sandwich orders from customers.
2) Slices meats and cheeses by hand or machine.
3) Selects and cuts bread, such as white, whole wheat, or rye, and toasts or grills bread, according to order. Places meat or filling and garnish, such as chopped or sliced onion and lettuce, between bread slices. Prepares garnishes for sandwiches, such as sliced tomatoes and pickles, fry chips.
4) May cook, mix, and season ingredients to make dressings, fillings, and spreads.
5) May cook bacon and eggs for hot sandwiches.
6) May cut and butter bread/bagel slices, using knife.
7) Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
8) Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests
9) Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
10) Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
11) Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formula’s, and procedures.
12) Perform all opening and closing duties properly.
Job Type: Full-time