- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Powell Consulting Group (PCG) of Hyattsville, MD, is looking to hire a full-time Sharepoint Developer for a contract with USCYBERCOM. This position receives a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, a 401(k) plan, and more. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT THE POWELL CONSULTING GROUP (PCG)
We are a small business dedicated to helping our clients achieve synergy between their human and technical systems. Operating under our parent name of Powell & Reese Inc., we have provided cutting-edge organizational development, systems engineering, and training services to government entities, healthcare organizations, non-profit organizations, and private-sector corporations since 1986. We bring a potent mix of the highest caliber talent coupled with years of operational and program management experience to help organizations succeed.
We value excellence, hard work, and integrity. To hire and retain people who share these values, we offer competitive wages and benefits, as well as a dynamic and challenging work environment.
Do you want to build and deliver a powerhouse system that will modernize the providing, tracking, and management of learning content for a large organization? You know a good SharePoint portal is more than just a nice-looking interface + data and you need the right combination of programming expertise to build a user focused solution. As a SharePoint developer, you'll deliver solutions in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
As a SharePoint developer on our team, you'll work directly with your customers to overcome their most difficult challenges using custom solutions built on SPServices and SharePoint workflows. You'll use your passion to learn new tools and techniques to implement system improvements and mentor teammates. You'll code and deliver the solution that supports the multiple browsers, SharePoint 2016 and O365, as well as drive future functionality and enhancements. You'll support documentation for the several emergent capabilities for the client, including user guides, business processes, developer guides, and admin guides. Support the implementation of the program through the development and reporting of portal usage statics, user satisfaction surveys, and programmatic review.
Ready to build systems that will change information discoverability and how organizations take a proactive stance to professional development for the better?
Join us. The world can't wait.
- 6+ years of experience with developing custom SharePoint solutions
- Ability to create and integrate scripted solutions in SharePoint 2016
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with web design and front-end development
- Experience with information and systems administration, database administration, data analysis and visualization, or research and development
- Experience with contributing to the development and maintenance of SharePoint-based enterprise learning management systems and custom calendaring solutions
- Experience with supporting a Combatant Command level organization
- Experience working in the DOD environment
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Are you able to work with a large government organization and with diverse federal and contractor staff? Do you have above-average verbal and written communication skills? Are you organized and able to prioritize tasks effectively? If so, you might be perfect for this position!
READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this exciting position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application. We look forward to meeting you!
Location: Fort Meade, Maryland
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Powell Consulting GroupFort Meade, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.