VEHICLE MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Vehicle Maintenance Department is a fun and exciting way to join the ski industry and the Monarch family. This department is an upbeat, active, and well rounded department that provides opportunities to earn and play in the mountains. Vehicle Maintenance Mechanics should have a positive attitude, enjoy working on a variety of projects, and be knowledgeable about all aspects of vehicle maintenance. Vehicle Maintenance Mechanics will perform inspections, repairs, and maintenance on all vehicles in Monarch’s fleet, to include but not limited to snowcats, snowmobiles, passenger vehicles, and heavy equipment
The Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform the inspection, repair, and maintenance of all vehicles in Monarch's fleet, including passenger vehicles, snowcats, snowmobiles, loaders…etc., as assigned and with minimal supervision.
- Work as a team with other members of Monarch departments.
- Ensure that all inspection logs and other checklists are legible, updated and current.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of shop and safety procedures, to include housekeeping.
- Communicate with equipment operators in other departments in identifying and clarifying equipment issues.
- Diagnose major repairs as necessary and determine if repairs can be done in-house or requires outsourcing.
- Consult manuals, trade associations or publications, fellow employees, outside schools or training programs, and vendors to stay up to date on new maintenance technologies to improve efficiencies and operations.
- Other duties as assigned. This job summary is an overview of the scope of responsibilities for this job and is not intended to be an inclusive list of job tasks and expectations.
- Minimum Age: 21
- A valid driver’s license and good, company insurable driving record required.
- Ability to push, lift, and move up to 90 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors at elevation in varying weather conditions.
- Legal citizen of the United States or possess other proper work permit authentication.
- Some previous experience in heavy machine maintenance, repairs and operation is required.
- Well rounded knowledge of all tools and equipment (Monarch Mountain will provide all tools and equipment required for this position)
JOB TYPE: Summer Seasonal, Full or Part Time
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Compensation: Begins at $19 per hour, actual pay will be adjusted based on experience/length of service.
As of September 1, 2021 Monarch Mountain requires employees to provide their COVID-19 vaccination status upon hire. Non-vaccinated employees will be required to provide a negative COVID-19 test result weekly (free scheduled testing available on-site). Vaccinated employees will need to provide proof of vaccination.
AutomotiveView all jobs at PowderMonarch LLC