Poudre Valley Rural Electric Association is seeking a Business Process Analyst who wants an exciting work atmosphere and opportunity for growth in our organization.
The Business Process Analyst is responsible for facilitating process management projects while promoting a culture of transformation and continuous improvement. Using demonstrated knowledge and skill with technology tools such as Power BI, SQL, Crystal Reports and Microsoft Excel, this position will analyze and model current business practices to define, develop and execute improvement initiatives directly related to maximizing the use of system applications.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental
- 401(k) with base and matching contributions/defined benefit pension plan
- Work with peers and department leaders to focus on continuous improvement activities within their areas of responsibility.
- Assist in the execution of strategic initiatives that focus on continuous improvement within technology-based processes.
- Create reports, graphs, and dashboards using various software tools to communicate Association analytical data.
- Identify, develop, and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the Association.
- Conduct process audits to ensure procedures are operating as designed; continually provide and solicit suggestions for improvement.
- Develop and maintain a general aptitude for all Enterprise Software Applications (ESA) and stay abreast of enhancements to ESAs.
- Identify, develop, and maintain subject matter documentation for purposes of review, archival, and training.
- Perform data mining using various software tools in order to find associations, classifications, track patterns, and assist in predictions related to core Association functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or technology-related field (Statistics, Engineering, or similar discipline) or associate degree with 5+ years in a related field.
- Strong background in data analytics and process management along with solid command of SQL and SQL Server tools.
We are an EEO employer.