Senior Network Engineer - Fortinet Expert - Hybrid Role (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Potters Industries is looking for a smart, highly skilled team-player…
…to join us in designing, implementing, and supporting our global IT infrastructure.
- Lucrative base salary
- Generous bonus program
- Superior, comprehensive benefits platform
- Flexible, hybrid work schedule
- No on-call requirement
- Install, configure, & support network equipment, Fortinet solutions, and virtual servers
- Contribute to critical, strategic and ad hoc infrastructure projects across the enterprise
- Support cloud platform integration, & craft cost effective, reliable, and secure solutions
- Lead continuous improvement of our infrastructure, & security/monitoring equipment
- Must currently reside in the greater Kansas City area, and are comfortable working a hybrid schedule
- Minimum of an Associate's degree is a must, ideally a Bachelor's, preferably in a technical field; Tech certifications are a plus
- 8+ years of experience in Network Engineering; Project management skills
- Expertise with Fortinet security products/ applications, including FortiManager, FortiAuthenticator, FortiAnalyzer, FortiEMS, FortiWeb
- Deep skill and experience with Microsoft Azure is a must
- Possess a diverse tech stack, ideally with tools like Hyper-V, VMware, Active Directory, & Office 365
- Join a small, elite, collaborative IT team and make a huge impact each and every day
- Join a recognized, proven global leader in manufacturing, a healthy business since 1914
- $400M in revenue - 900+ employees - 25+ production facilities located in 14 countries
- Track record of continual innovation, evidenced by 100+ patents granted or pending
- Learn more about our success here on our website: https://www.pottersindustries.com/
Potters Industries Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Potters Industries Inc
Get fresh Fortinet Systems Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.