IT Service Desk Manager (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Potters Industries is looking for a qualified IT Service Desk Manager to join our team. Based out of Leawood, Kansas, you will be responsible for leading a team of technicians to provide excellent customer service and resolve end user technical issues
As a service desk manager, you should be self-motivated, have a solid technical background, have experience providing excellent customer service, have a problem-solving attitude, and have an ability to motivate others.
There may be an opportunity to travel.
· Manage a global IT service desk
· Ensure end users receive high quality support in a timely manner
· Train and support service desk technicians and site liaisons
· Set specific customer service standards
· Create knowledge base and training documents
· Assist with creating IT policies and procedures
· Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
· Establish best practices through the entire technical support lifecycle
· Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
· Develop daily, weekly, and monthly reports on service desk productivity
· Provide customer feedback to the global IT team to constantly improve the user experience
· Work with the global IT team to assist with client upgrades, hardware and software deployments and annual hardware replacements
· Proven work experience as an IT service desk manager
· Hands on experience with helpdesk and remote-control software
· Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
· Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Team management skills
· Advanced level of experience supporting Windows 10, Office 365, desktop and laptop PC’s, printers, networking and Apple mobile device support.
· BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant field
Potters Industries Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Potters Industries Inc