Mar Com Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
The ideal candidate will be a highly organized self-starter and able to complete various coordination projects for tradeshows, advertising, and competitive analysis as necessary for the success of the company. Additionally, this role will be responsible for maintaining the company image and branding across all company disciplines as well as processing of promotional and print materials on-time and within budget.
This position will work closely with various departments throughout the company and will be responsible for coordinating and implementing:
- Tradeshows/special events
- Public relations efforts
- Sales flyers
- Promotional items inventory management
- Email blasts
- Analyzing/reporting of marketing efforts
The candidate must have:
- Extremely high organizational skills
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Adaptable to frequent change, delays, and unexpected events
- Strong eye for design and understanding the importance of branding, identity standards and quality production
- Excellent analytical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work as a strong team contributor
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to negotiate with vendors
- Ability to proactively seek out information and perform research
Two or four year college degree preferred. Degree in Communications, Business, Advertising, Marketing or equivalent area is a plus.
About the Company
Potter Electric Signal Company is a 124 year-old, medium sized manufacturing company located in St. Louis that has established a reputation worldwide as an elite provider of Fire and Life/Safety Equipment. We are looking to provide a full-time employment opportunity to an individual who is highly organized, performance driven, dedicated to meeting the needs of the business, takes pride in their work, a team player, and is enthusiastic and passionate about their job.
Potter provides a casual, fun, and family-oriented work environment. We are always looking for new faces to join our family in this well established but growth-focused company.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k). Please apply on-line with your resume and salary history/requirement.
To learn more about our products and services, please visit our website at www.pottersignal.com .
AddressMaryland Heights, MO
BusinessView all jobs at Potter Electric