Home Care Registered Nurse (RN)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
$10,000 Sign On Bonus Eligible
Johns Hopkins Potomac Home Health Care is a reputable healthcare organization dedicated to providing exceptional home care services to individuals in the Montgomery County and DC area. We are currently seeking a skilled and passionate Expert Generalist Home Care Nurse to join our team. If you are a highly knowledgeable and compassionate nurse looking to make a meaningful difference in the lives of patients within the comfort of their homes, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
- Provide expert generalist nursing care to patients in their homes, ensuring the highest level of patient comfort, safety, and well-being.
- Establishes treatment plan and documents care
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with patients, their families, and other healthcare professionals to provide optimal care and support.
- Educate patients and their families on disease management, medication administration, and self-care techniques.
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team, including physicians, therapists, and social workers, to ensure coordinated and holistic care.
- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Maryland and District of Columbia.
- CPR Certification
- Two years of previous experience in acute care nursing
- Strong clinical knowledge and skills across a wide range of medical conditions and patient populations.
- Excellent assessment, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
If you are passionate about delivering expert generalist home care nursing and want to be part of a dynamic team dedicated to providing exceptional patient-centered care look no further.
Potomac Home Support/Potomac Home Health HealthcareMontgomery County, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.