Firearms Gun Product Specialist
exciting e-commerce and gun workshop assembly and warehouse environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a firearms enthusiast! We are a three year old start-up with a solid reputation in the military correct firearms niche.
Position is part-time 25 to 45 hours per week, with lots of potential to grow with our rapidly growing niche firm.
The Firearms Product Specialists are the folks who are experts in their domain. They know all about the AR15 and long range sniper rifle platforms and can talk about optics all day long. Is this you? Do you might working hard and having fun? We also need you to help build products and ship specialized and customized rifles, upper receivers and also off the shelf pistols and components. We stock the cool stuff.
We love our customers. In fact, our customer service is second to none in our industry. To ensure that the level of customer service continues to grow, this role is particularly customer-centric and diverse. This person will communicate with customers via telephone and email online chat, and help our customer achieve their dreams
· Deliver exceptional customer support to each customer
· Function as a technical expert about AR and long range rifle platforms and optics
· Answer questions about our products via phone, email, online chat and FB messenger. Process & queue orders for shipment.
· Hands-on work assembling rifle parts and packaging items for shipping.
· Perform other related duties, as needed, within the production and warehouse team
The successful candidate must demonstrate proficiency in the following areas:
- Working knowledge of the AR15 platform and its subsystems
- Experience with different optics and scopes
- Exceptional customer service in a retail/e-commerce contact/call center
- Professional & pleasant demeanor
- Work well under pressure
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Team-oriented mindset
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills through effective time decision-making ability
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly effective detail orientation through organizational & time management skills
- Drug Free
- PC proficiency
- Knowledge of help desk/case management software and/or order managements systems plus very helpful.
- Prior experience working in a gun shop or Military background
- Prior Secret or higher US DOD or CIA security clearance or ability to obtain same
We offer a generous employee discount.
Must be local in the Northern Virginia area: McLean, Reston, Sterling
Background check & drug screen required.
Compensation: Pay based on experience.
Candidate must be a US Citizen
Minimum age requirement is 21.
Why Work Here?Potomac Armory is a firearms manufacturer and distributor of military correct guns, scopes and components. We serve the military, law enforcement and end-user firearms enthusiasts. We are a fun, energetic and flexible company. We seek to grow our team to better serve our customers. We also have Charlies Custom Clones, which is our B2C consumer brand, which sells nationwide, and the largest seller of military correct rifles and upper receiver groups.
Startup with room to grow, dynamic fun work environment
Great Falls, VA