Potbelly Sandwich Shop- Morrisville/ Durham/ Cary Locations
Leads and behaves according to Potbelly Values. Leads and develops people to execute outstanding product quality and customer service, build sales and control costs for each shift. Follows standard Potbelly operating policies and procedures
with essential areas of focus including but not limited to:
- Train, coach and develop Potbelly Associates and Shift Leaders.
- Contribute to Associate and Shift Leader performance appraisals.
- Know, enforce, and educate Associates, Certified Trainers and Shift Leaders on all of the appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, and security and safety procedures.
- Contribute to the hiring and retention of Associates, Certified Trainers and Shift Leaders.
- Execute a plan to decrease turnover and improve Associate’s job satisfaction.
- Effectively schedule Associates, Certified Trainers and Shift Leaders.
- Update communication board with critical shop information.
- Hold monthly Associate, Certified Trainer and Shift Leader meetings.
- Effectively handle customer complaints.
- Maintain critical standards for raw and finished product quality, service speed and quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensure a clean and sanitary environment by assigning daily cleaning duties and weekly follow-up.
- Properly executes, enforces and manages all food safety requirements and practices.
- Enforce and maintain uniform policy.
- Manage back-of-the-house to ensure standards are met.
- Ensure shop security and safety by executing procedures properly.
- Effectively drive neighborhood shop marketing and promotions to maximize sales potential, including sourcing and blitzing outside of shop for recruiting and marketing purposes.
- Control assigned P & L line items.
- Control food components, labor, waste, and cash across shifts.
- Count drawers and ensures proper cash handling procedures are followed.
- Responsible for weekly update of daily prep sheet.
- Maintain all food pars and appropriate inventory and place shop orders (from SMS, data source, etc.)
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS
- Must have the ability/stamina to work a minimum of 40 to 50 hours a week.
- Ability to stand/walk for 9-10 hours per day and sit for 1-2 hours per day.
- Must be able to exert well-paced and frequent mobility for periods of up to five hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, finely manipulate and key in data.
- Must be able to work in both warm and cool environments, indoors (95%) and outdoors (5%).
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music, customer and employee traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, customer-focused restaurant through organization and coordination of schedules, problem-solving, maintaining cleanliness, training employees, execution of marketing plans and providing great customer service.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND BEHAVIORS
- Must represent Potbelly Advantage and Our Values.
Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Why Work Here?Potbelly Franchisee- Visit www.potbelly.com to find out more about this unique and of the kind sandwich shop with more than 450 locations in the USA
Great growth opportunities with multiple locations opening throughout Triangle area. Soon to open our 3rd location in Cary, NC