- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clinical Psychologist - Fort Belvoir, VA ($108,015.00 - $113,735.00/YR)
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS AVAILABLE!
Posterity Group LLC is a Federal Government Contractor that is currently recruiting for a Clinical Psychologist at the Ft Belvoir Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) to provide psychological care to active-duty members and their families. This is a full-time position, 80 hours every two weeks. The normal hours of work are Monday through Friday, between the hours of 6:00 am to 7:00 pm (excluding Federal Holidays.
Qualifications of the Clinical Psychologist:
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited program.
- Successful completion of a psychologist intern program which has been approved by the (American Psychological Association) APA
- Must have and maintain a current license to practice Clinical Psychology in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands that allow for the independent practice of clinical services. The license must be current (not revoked, suspended, or lapsed in registration), valid, and unrestricted.
- Providers must meet all credentialing requirements for Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, where they will be providing services.
- Must have a minimum of two years of experience working as a Clinical Psychologist and will have practiced as a Clinical Psychologist within the last two years, preferably in a government setting such as DOD or the Department of Veteran Affairs (VA) facility and providing clinical services to individuals, couples and/or groups in clinical psychotherapy services.
- Be experienced in providing individual, group, and family therapy. Experience in Evidence-based therapies such as CBT, CPT, DBT, PE, MI, EMDR, and REC is expected. Be able to administer psychological testing. Be willing to learn bio-feedback therapy and new psychotherapy treatments. Must be willing to collect data and do analysis.
- Possess and maintain a valid, unrestricted license or certification to practice as a psychologist in any one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Duties of the Clinical Psychologist:
- Assess and resolves complex social, economic, and psychological problems that may impact service members and their family's medical treatment by providing direct clinical services, including substance abuse and psychological screening, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, referral, consultation, and education and in conjunction with DOD PDCPGs.
- Provides care to patients of the Directorate of Behavioral Health in inpatient, partial hospitalization, and outpatient settings, including treatment for addiction.
- Conducts psychological evaluations and provides therapeutic interventions, including crisis counseling to individuals, groups, and families as needed to facilitate behavioral health clinical care management and optimize care in addiction medicine.
- Performs psychological testing, including testing for PTSD, personality disorders, cognitive disorders, and malingering.
- Evaluates the impact of diagnosis or lack of diagnosis with unexplained chronic symptoms on individual and family system as well as assess the patient's functioning within work, family, and routines of daily living and identify areas needing continued support, resources, and treatment in order to assist patients.
- Prepares documentation to support military duty limitations, including documentation in support of a Medical Evaluation Board.
- Develops, implements, and maintains in partnership with patients, other health care providers, and community resources as applicable. Develops comprehensive treatment care plans in accordance with behavioral health care standards for patients and their families.
- Coordinates services for those patients who move to another location to ensure continuity of care. Facilities transfer the case to local behavioral health care case management resources, as appropriate.
- May be assigned to other clinics in the DBH FBCH footprint on a temporary basis as needed or for additional on-the-job training.
Benefits of the Clinical Psychologist include:
- 17 days of PTO and Sick Leave
- 11 paid holidays
- Health & Welfare benefit contributes to the cost of health insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Dental & Vision plans
**PLEASE APPLY TO BE CONSIDERED**
Posterity Group, LLC
9300 DeWitt LoopCharlotte, NC
Get fresh Clinical Psychologist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.