Recruitment & Operations Manager
PostHog San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Recruitment & Operations Manager to join our People and Culture team. This role will be split roughly on recruitment and on internal people operations.
At PostHog, we are a small (but growing) all-remote team building an open source platform that empowers customers to create successful products.
Until now, tools for building products have been fragmented - product analytics, heat maps, session recording and A/B testing all provide immense value, but existing tools werent natively built to work together.
PostHog is different by offering these tools (and more) in a single platform that customers can host themselves. We started PostHog as part of Y Combinators W20 cohort and had the most successful B2B software launch on HackerNews since 2012 - with a product that was just 4 weeks old.
We are proudly backed by some of the worlds top investors and believe in product-led growth, where we build something awesome and let your product bring the users, rather than an outbound sales team and regular cold calls.
We have a lot of capital, but were a lean, strong team - so youve got the opportunity to have a huge impact.
Please note - while we are fully remote, we are ideally looking for someone between Pacific time and British Summer time.
What youll be doing:
- You'll be working on a wide range of roles across Tech, GTM and Ops. You will manage the end-to-end recruitment process for your roles, and always ensure a world-class experience.
- You will lead our sourcing efforts to find the very best candidates around the world, building a healthy and diverse pipeline for all current and upcoming roles.
- You will be involved in people and culture initiatives, including helping organise our amazing team offsites!
- You will provide the people & ops team with general operations support around things like new starter onboarding, visas and benefits administration.
The opportunity we can offer:
- You will help us to scale the team from 20 to 50 people by the end of 2021, and far beyond next year!
- Over time, youll maximize your impact. Depending on your career goals, we can help you to grow into a Senior Recruiter, or we can help you to move into more of a People or Operations role!
- Youll be playing a key role in building a team and culture people want to work for - we want to make PostHog the last place that people ever want to work.
- A broad learning experience - you might work on our careers page or handbook one day, and on recruitment campaigns the next! We are all about acting fast, innovating and iterating.
- Flexibility in how and where you work - we trust you to manage your own priorities and schedule.
What you'll bring:
- You must have at least 3 years of experience sourcing candidates and managing pipelines for a wide variety of roles within a start-up and/or high growth tech business.
- You are passionate about delivering an exceptional experience for candidates and our team.
- You are able to build and manage strong relationships internally and externally - youre a people person!
- You are not afraid to step on toes - you have a bias to action and lots of initiative.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have a very high degree of empathy and care deeply about building a diverse and healthy team culture.
What we offer in return:
- Generous, transparent compensation and employee-friendly equity in PostHog
- Unlimited time off with a 25 day minimum
- Private health insurance including dental and vision
- 401k contributions (rolling out in Q2)
- Generous parental leave
- Training budget and free books
- $200/month budget towards co-working or caf working
- Spill mental health chat
- Regular in-person get-togethers with the team (we are planning to go to Portugal in early September!)
- Carbon offsetting for work travel with Project Wren
Sold? Apply now and tell us:
- Why you're drawn to us
- Your resum and/or LinkedIn
Not sold? Learn more first
- How we hire
- We ask for your best work, and in return pay generously and have exceptional benefits
- Learn about the team you'd be working with
- Getting hiring right is key to diversity. Learn about how we think about this.
We believe people from diverse backgrounds, with different identities and experiences, make our product and our company better. No matter your background, we'd love to hear from you! Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at PostHog