We are currently assisting a specialty pizza shop in identifying an Assistant Manager to help run one of their stores.
This shop opened less than 5 years ago and is taking the area by storm. They've already expanded by opening a 2nd location and are in need of an Assistant Manager in order to keep up with demand.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation
- Employee benefits
- Manage a crew of cooks, servers, and drivers.
- Schedule staff accordingly.
- Address and respond to customer concerns in a timely, professional manner.
- Ensure food is prepared to perfection by performing quality checks.
- Act as fill-in cook, server, or driver as needed.
- Handle cash while adhering to accounting controls and performing night audits.
- All other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Experience working in a pizza restaurant
- Experience working with fresh pizza dough is a must
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Experience in dealing with customer complaints
- Cash-handling experience
- Employee management experience preferred, but not required
Post Game Pizza