Supply Chain Services Tech / Materials Management Technician
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 30 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Materials Management Technician is responsible for:
- Ensuring hospital and outpatient clinic supply requests are filled in a timely manner
- Following established hospital and department policies and procedures when performing any of the job responsibilities
- On-the-job training will be provided
The Materials Management Technician must:
- Be a high school graduate or GED equivalent
- One year of experience in warehouse or central supply is preferred
- Have a good driving record; must be able to be insured by the hospital insurance company to drive vehicles
- Have the ability to operate or successfully complete training to operate hospital vehicles