Radiologic Technologist / X-Ray Technician
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 30 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Radiologic Technologist is responsible for:
- Providing clinical radiology support and quality control
Performing prescribed procedures for inpatients and outpatients working in a safe manner by following established guidelines, policies, and applicable state requirements
- Positioning the patient appropriately to achieve the desired view
- Utilizing appropriate radiation safety techniques to protect both the patient and any assisting personnel
- Utilizing technical knowledge to develop all exposed radiographs to produce a quality diagnostic film
- Maintaining all equipment; troubleshoots and takes corrective action
- Assisting Radiologist in all fluoroscopic procedures
- Maintaining an accurate inventory level of radiology supplies
- Exhibiting the ability to completely provide services to the age groups above in regards to development, communication and data collection
- Scheduling monthly processor cleaning and preventative maintenance
- Scheduling appropriate calibrations and inspections as required
- Maintaining appropriate documentation for State guidelines
- Scheduling patient exams and notifies assisting personnel
- Ensuring tests are completed in timely manner and reports are sent to requesting physician
Radiologic Technologist must:
- Have attended and received certification from an accredited school of Radiology Technology
- CT scan experience highly desired