The objective of this position is to develop the skills needed to build a strong foundation in business: effectively acquiring new and existing customers on a daily basis. Once established, we provide internal cross-training opportunities in areas of Team Development, Human Resources, and Business Management.
This position is designed to shape and mold the future of our business.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Respond to in-person inquiries from present and potential consumers
• Attend daily marketing team meetings
• Listen, Learn how to, and then Lead 1 on 1 Development Consultations
• Work cohesively with other team members
• Complete daily reports
• Communication skills within a team or group environment
• 1+ years of customer service and sales experience
• Have shown the ability to grow within an organization or company
• Developed and trained others to do their same positions
Skills and Qualities of Ideal Candidates:
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Solution oriented
• Team orientated approach.
• Competency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Communication skills: including conflict resolution and friendly manner
• The minimum age for applicants is 18, candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
*****FULL PAID TRAINING IS PROVIDED*****
- Hours: FT and PT available, FT preferred
- Pay: $450-$650/wk + bonuses
- Shifts: Morning and afternoon
- Benefits: Yes
- No experience necessary! Paid training is offered for the right candidate
Check out our site!