Project Manager - Solar - SF
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Positive Energy Solar aims for inclusivity, diversity, and equity in the workplace. It takes many different voices and people of all backgrounds to advocate for clean energy across New Mexico and we choose to reflect this diversity in our team. All qualified applicants are considered for employment at Positive Energy Solar regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
The Project Manager is responsible for working directly with customers, subcontractors, permitting jurisdictions, utility companies, and internal staff to coordinate the installation of residential solar projects. The person in this role will need to be highly organized and have exceptional communication skills. This full time position reports to the Director of Project Management and regular hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00. This position requires a combination of office work as well as work on the job site.
- Manage all communications with customers, contractors, and subcontractors throughout the project lifecycle.
- Coordinate and schedule site surveys, subcontractor work, and installations
- Manage all aspects of design, installation, permitting and communications
- Assist with HOA and other jurisdiction approvals as needed.
- Coordinate with electric utility and other permitting agencies.
- Ensure all required permits are obtained
- Maintain updated project information using project management software
- Seek to improve processes to increase quality and efficiency
- Participate in weekly meetings
- Coordinate with Field Manager for installations
- Coordinate with warehouse for procurement of materials
- May be required to manage or coordinate jobs in other locations
- Must be available to meet with customers, subcontractors, and general contractor with little notice
- Must possess experience in construction industry as it relates to the coordination of field activities
- Experience with construction contracts and managing subcontractors
- General construction understanding
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of PV solar a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to set priorities
- Desire to work in high performance environment
- Ability to collaborate as part of a cross-functional team
- Must have personal vehicle to be used for work
- Must maintain a valid driver's license and insurance
- Able to sit or stand at a desk for up to 8 hours per day, ability to climb ladders, walk on roofs, walk on uneven ground
Paid Time Off
Health Savings Accounts
401(k) Plan with matching
Positive Energy Solar is a local company established in Santa Fe in 1997. We are Employee-Owned, and the only solar company in New Mexico that is a Certified B Corporation. Positive Energy provides homeowners, businesses, and other agencies across the state with high quality, reliable equipment, and workmanship. We are committed to exceptional customer service as well as treating every employee with appreciation, dignity, and respect. Our company offers a collaborative work environment and great compensation package that includes benefits, discounts, profit sharing, ownership, and a career you can feel good about. Positive Energy Solar is seeking employees that are interested in long term employment with a company that offers support for growth and development.
Our Mission: We ASPIRE to be New Mexico's most trusted and reliable partner for sustainable energy solutions, delivered with integrity, passion, expertise, teamwork, and a persistent focus on customer satisfaction.
Positive Energy SolarSanta Fe, NM
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.