Recovery Resources is currently seeking an experienced Clinical Supervisor with a Mental Health and or Substance Abuse background to join our Adult Behavioral Health Divisions in: Baton Rouge, Baker, Prairieville and Denham Springs.
• Provide recovery based, person centered services.
• Develop comprehensive goal plans in conjunction with individuals and family members.
• Provide Service coordination, including coordinating and monitoring the activities of the individual's treatment team.
• Provide individual and group supportive interventions and symptom management.
• Act as a liaison and consult with community agencies and families to maintain coordination in the treatment process.
• Supervise non-licensed staff on-site
• Provide treatment, rehabilitation, and support services in conjunction with other team members and with direction from staff with specialty training
- Previous experience in a Substance Use Disorder treatment setting
- Experience in a Supervisory role
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- LPC, LCSW, LAC-CCS license in the state of Louisiana