- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the operation and supervision of all warehouse activities. They ensure all employees and activities are operating within designated safety standards, as well as make sure all stock is received and processed in accordance with proper procedures.
Essential Job Functions
- Management of the team, inventory and above all Safety
- Daily / Weekly Cycle Counts to identify any procedural discrepancies, training needed, or updates to system quantities
- Support Sales Team division to facilitate proper operational flow
- Provide support in managing and tracking job installations
- Loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products, packing, labeling shipping and receiving.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on forklift, and truck
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Move waste from assembly line to dumpsters.
- Complete daily logs.
- Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage finished product for loading.
- Load finished product onto truck
- Schedules maintenance for install and audit vehicles where appropriate
- Maintains complete and accurate records of warehouse activities and warehouse personnel hours and continually reviews performance
- Maintains complete and accurate safety & hazmat records and complies with all appropriate standards
- Insures the security and proper management of the warehouse equipment and materials received and stored
- Maintain maintenance compliance for forklifts and moving equipment for proper functioning and maintenance
- Oversee receiving and verification freight against receiving documentation, noting discrepancies and/or damage and report findings
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner
- Possess strong problem-solving skills related to people and inventory
- Excellent overall communication skills
- Ability to follow management direction and take constructive feedback
- High School diploma
- Demonstrated strong conflict resolution experience
- A minimum of three years relevant warehouse experience
- Previous supervision experience
- Must have a clean driving record (example, no DUI in the last 5 years)
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen
- Must have a valid state driver's license
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Knowledge of solar power energy field, preferred
- Construction industry knowledge preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Power Point)
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Individuals who require reasonable accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to participate in the search process should notify the Office of Human Resources.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at PosiGen