Team Lead - Outside Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
- $90,000 to $115,000 Yearly
Join the Solar For All Revolution!
At PosiGen, we provide our sales team with a career, not just a job. As a Team Lead, you will lead a team of 6-8 outside sales reps to exceed personal and team sales targets while ensuring we are providing our customers the best solution for their family. This position includes an industry best BASE SALARY, plus INCENTIVE PLAN, STOCK OPTIONS, TOP BENEFITS, PAID VACATION, vehicle stipend, and an inspiring and fun culture of prizes that include experiences, additional incentives, and perks!
First year On-Target Earnings are $90,000 - $115,000
We believe in our team members' success and empower them to learn, grow, and thrive in their careers. You can expect to receive comprehensive training that can take you from any level of experience to the success you choose. Path to managerial opportunities also available from within. Are you ready to be a part of an organization that invests in you?
Essential Job Functions
- Lead a team of 6-8 Sales Reps
- Meet and exceed all personal and team targets
- Coach, mentor and train new specialists on best practices in sales
- Assist team members with sales activities, including performing daily ride-alongs and work-with, managing escalating customer inquiries, and following up on customer cancellations
- Meet with and educate homeowners on the benefits of solar power and energy efficiency home upgrades from PosiGen.
Keys to Success
- Ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds
- Are highly persuasive, persistent, and self-motivated
- Have pure positive energy, professional, high enthusiasm, and a big picture attitude
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Detail-oriented with paperwork surrounding the sales process
- Be a player/coach with an entrepreneur's spirit
- 2+ years' work experience in a quota-driven sales position, with a demonstrated history of meeting and exceeding required metrics
- Experience coaching, mentoring and training high-performing teams
- An aptitude for cold calling, canvassing or otherwise building a book of business
- Proficient with complex computer software (Salesforce CRM is used heavily)
- College degree and/or military service is a plus
PosiGen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at PosiGen